Ma Famille

Ma Famille

Friday, October 15, 2010

more than what i aspect....

sometimes when you in moody,
try to be think how should your life should work out....
then i figure it out,
i want my life happy and charming
then i start thinking that i'm learning or copying people,
is learning....
in this few month i start learn how to be happy, no complain....
try to think what i can do & not why people do like that!
i feel more happy now because i choose to believe that angry din't bring any advantages,
but when you solve the problem , you will earn somethings more than u aspect......
i like to spend sometimes alone, is quite nice to have a cup of coffee... & blogging!
I love it =)
so i hope i can learn more from my friends and hope our relationship will long lasting!!
Like me, just a normal girl but one things special about me is not special at all....hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment