Ma Famille

Ma Famille

Friday, October 1, 2010

Colourful handicraft.....my first time to construct a little project that sell handicraft



Is the 3rd sem minor project APK
asas pembudayaan keusahawaan
Entrepeneurship
10 people group into one group and is choose randomly
thank god that i can meet a lot of friends and glad that we are in a group
since my member is too busy, then I accidently become a leader
then go through many meeting
we come out with an idea that selling handicraft
so we proceed to do our stuff
the proposal part i learn a lot and know what should show in the content of one proposal





Then come to the sales,
i sell the famous sandakan tart named UFO tart to collect our capital
I'm so happy that my tart is finish selling because I have a lot of good coursemate who supporting me.....

thank you



Then after the tarts sale, we are busy for our production....
days that my hands full of smelly gum, is special for me very tired but quite happy that i can make sth by myself and learn a lot
just left few more days to go
the expo will held soon,
is on 10th and 11th of Oct
I hope our company will achieve our vision and mission
sell all our products
what i can say is
thank you all my members and coursemate who always supporting me
MERCI BEAUCOUP





LINK TO MY FB PHOTO ALBUM " CLICK ME"

No comments:

Post a Comment