Ma Famille

Ma Famille

Monday, October 25, 2010

INSTANT LOVE STORY -collecting the pieces from you to complete the puzzle......


Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow,
day after day ......
the person who help me to complete the puzzle.
collecting pieces that i lost from you....
u gif me one piece per day....

i hope there are a lot of pieces i lost....
pieces that make us connected
from your name
your family
your hobby
your style
your smell
until the day i can't forget about you
but i really hope one day i will complete the puzzle with you one day...
cos the puzzle we match is a cupid that match us,
that means the day we have sharing our soul tgt


and beside the cupid there are our pic
that you holding my hand ....and say i will hold your hand until the day i die...

then hug me until sunset...
you said :
i will not promise you anythings but i will do everythings you need me to do
not cos of promise is cos of love.

I do not promise but to love more....
you are my only one
that show who i am

~LOve~




No comments:

Post a Comment