Ma Famille

Ma Famille

Saturday, September 11, 2010

life full of delicious foods.....emmemmmm





my life can't out of foods
all the hapiness come from foods
people around me also like to eat
in my memory,
childhood already full of delicious foods especially in my hometown...IPOH
if you are Malaysian
you sure know Ipoh is a state full of delicious food
the tauge chicken....yum yum
ABC ais...laksa....uncountable foods!
like wat i always said 吃的是福!!!
sumore all my family member also know how to cook
my grandma is the best chef ever in my life....
so miss her and my cooking skill also learn from her
she always cook for us and tell us many story about her lifes
other than my grandma...
my grandpa also good in cooking but in special way...
my grandma always diagree the way grandpa cook
because did you try cook me with peanut butter...
if not, u can have a try...
is delicious....miss it!!!
that my happy grandma and grandpa
then come to my father
i'm sure he is a good chef too...
who learn a lot from my grandma
but a little cute for my mothers is
her best cook is maggie me and milo ais...
that no one can replace her
the best milo ais try before
after that
turn to my 3 sweet aunty
two best in cooking in main dish
one best in making the desser and dim sum
but mostly they will cook together
hapiness in process of cooking and eating
other from family members

i also have a lot of friends who like foods
we will hang out just for foods
from street to street
even include my teacher, tuition teacher
and my boss too
i'm glad that i know all of them
because teach me how to eat and sharing all the times
sometimes i would like to sharing our foods
becuase is more delicious
trust me
is better than you eating yourself only
when i'm adult
my parent start doing business in selling sushi then mee
in all this changes allow me to eat more
then my brother also a chef that make cake and bread....
actually should call pastry chef??
haha
nope he is well in cooking too
then how bout my sister and younger brother
my sister like fushion spaghetti
my brother try to make tang yuan
turn me
I like to try cook with love
I hope people will feel happy after eat what i cook
i learn times to times
to improve my cooking skill
i would to invite people to try my products
but sometimes i will like to enjoy people cook for me
don't think the expensive means delicious
if you cook with love
anythings can be delicious
even it just a hotdog!!!
hope everyone can enjoy when they are eating
there are nothing u can sit down and enjoy something
except eating
sharing is most important things in our life
i hope i can share with you all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment