Ma Famille

Ma Famille

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

the past experience - broken heart - open my heart to meet more friends



I think i fall in love with you, but do you know that?
I think the most miserable things is you love me too,
but i start confuse when u start all this......
you hurt me
please don't do that to me,
so suffer that i need to act that i understand what you feel
but actually i don't know what u thinking now
sometimes i judging myself because of you,
i din't feel me anymore,
it sound so weak
i thinking and keep thinking
and i found out there are many things others than you
what i need is someone who can really protect me and love me,
but you really dissapointed me
maybe me and you just a pass by story
but i realize i din't have to care so much,
because i don't like love that squeez out by all the pressure,
i need true love,
sumore i feel guity that another guy who care me so much,
i just not ready for all this
i can't cheat you that i love you
because i still can't forget him..
I always pray for you,
your hapiness is my hapiness,
thanks for being soul mate that always understand me
person who wipe my tears and hug me tight
i feel warm
i hope i no need live in rain anymore
maybe you and me just need more times
sorry that i hurt you
i know i should let go......
please bless me for another chance
to correct my fault
to say
I love you









No comments:

Post a Comment