Ma Famille

Ma Famille

Sunday, September 12, 2010

LIfe at Sabah....beach & nice view

Sabah the land below the wind
the second largest state in Malaysia
situated at the northern part of the island of Borneo

third largest island in the world

It covers an area of 72,500 sq. kilometres
a coastline of 1,440 kilometres long washed by the South China Sea in the
West
the Sulu Sea in the Northeast and the Celebes Sea in the East
Sabah is also endowed with a heterogenous population
The indigenous population are made up of some 30 groups
using more than 50 indigenous languages
and not less than 80 dialects

sabah for me
is a island that full of beach, mountain and nice view

Align Left
that KK mountain behind us which we are in kundasang
there are fresh air and nice view








ODEC
this beach inside the UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA SABAH
the place i join my first sem family day


Pulau Sapi




KARAMBUNAI


the first year ME family day held at there nice place,we have a lot of games on that day, have fun & joy between my coursemates










Nice view which can see at my hostel area
beautiful sunshine that make me slow down my footstep
and take times to capture it
sunshine make me feel warm
sunrise and sunset in Sabah is awesome
u won't want to miss it











Night view that captured
when we go to the doulus trip

which is a ship selling the books
is special for me because first times go to a ship which is selling books
most of the books relate to christian
and is quite special
there are a lot of tourist from korea

No comments:

Post a Comment