Ma Famille

Ma Famille

Saturday, September 11, 2010

keep on changing....my messy hair!!!

Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges,
but eventually you find a hair stylist you like.

long hair style when i'm form6....so 宅女look, then 20 years old..
curly hair style...like it
but my friends said look like maggie mee...LOL
for me ...nice try


Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair... ~Susan Polis Shutz

then i found a good quote that is
How can I control my life when I can't control my hair?

so i keep on control my hair.....
when i'm 21 turn to middle short hairstyle
i love it
but no a reason to stop changing my hairstyle
so
it tranform to very short hair
actually short hair take more time to style than long hair
stylish my hair everyday using my wax

my friends wondering that i will become bold one day or not
i just answer them maybe and why not!


funny quote by ~Oliver Herford
A hair in the head is worth two in the brush.


No comments:

Post a Comment